This release was started on May 13th and finalized on May 29th. It consisted of some improvements, a bug fix, and a number of development tasks not visible to users.
* Improve performance of code patterns in projects with many files.
* Ensure that processes are stopped in a container when their terminal is closed.
* Fix container-dependent templates not being injected into step instructional materials.
* We've deployed an updated version of our SmartScaler that improves our load prediction rates. This helps us ensure that users never need to wait too long for a sandbox.
* We've made a number of infrastructure logging and monitoring improvements to improve our ability to monitor our systems for issues and respond quickly.
In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr, also known as the Midgard Serpent, is a sea serpent, the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki's three children by Angrboða—the wolf Fenrir, Hel, and Jörmungandr—and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard.