APIs, Reports, & Integrations
- Added the ability to copy courses into your creator account with a single click (details here!).
- Added support for an account "manager" role.
- Added the ability to pull updates to source content for content copies.
- Added a toolbox sidebar inside the Creator to clean up the page and unify the location of a number of different tools.
- Converted check code editor from a text area to an actual code editor.
- Fixed GitHub instructions not syncing for some large courses.
- Added a search bar for the catalog page.
- Fixed code patterns are not wrapping in EdgeHTML (note: EdgeHTML is not a supported browser).
API, Reports, & Integrations
- Added support for passing custom metadata to the access tokens endpoint (docs here).
- Fixed contents from deleted courses still showing up in API requests.
Khaan was an oviraptorid dinosaur that was found in the Djadochta Formation of Mongolia and lived during the Late Cretaceous Period, 75-71 million years ago.